Bat Boy: The Musical, by Keythe Farley, Brian Flemming and Laurence O’Keefe, is based in the American mid-west and explores underlying themes such as hypocrisy, acceptance, forgiveness, racism and revenge. Directed by Marelize Barnard with Musical Direction by Richard Campbell and Choreography by Candice Johnstone, this musical brings some of P.E.’s most talented young performers together under a top, professional creative team with amazing results.
- eThekwini Arts and Living Cultures sponsorship to Durban performers for NAF March 1, 2016
- BAT BOY – The musical February 26, 2016
- Are you a busker? December 8, 2015
- The Rainbow Academy for Youth November 27, 2015
- Performing and Film residencies in a rural area (Italy) November 20, 2015